Lemon Lime Terpene is developed through a cross of Lemon and Key Lime Haze, extracting the citrus Terpene through the process of hydrodistillation. This Terpene offers a clean lemon, lime, citrus, fruity flavour and fragrance, delivering a unique flavour profile.
What is Lemon Lime Terpene Used For?
This botanically derived Terpene is wholly natural and organic. It holds several uses and benefits, and is commonly utilised in the medicinal, cleaning, and flavours and fragrances sectors. It is often used:
- As an additive in foods as a flavourant
- In cosmetics as an antioxidant
- In cleaning products as a degreaser
- As a natural insect repellent and is a common additive in pesticides
Ancillary Benefits of Lemon Lime Terpene
Lemon Lime Terpene is known to offer a sense of relaxation, while enhancing focus, invigorating the mood, and promoting creativity.
Limonene Terpene: Uses and Benefits
Commonly found in Lemon Lime, Lemon, and Lime peels, Limonene Terpene is a powerful antioxidant and antibacterial agent, effectively:
- Absorbing and removing damaging free radicals, contributing to cell health
- Reducing chronic inflammation and, resultantly, easing the symptoms of illnesses such as osteoarthritis
- Lowering the risk of certain cancers
- Reducing signs of aging
- Minimising oxidative stress on the body
Interestingly, Limonene is commonly found in cannabis. Consequently, it holds anti-anxiety properties.
Established in 1983, the Clive Teubes Group has been producing, distributing, and exporting superior quality products to both local and international markets for more than three decades. Based in Johannesburg, South Africa, its offerings include Esters, Essential Oils, Natural Extracts, Citrus Oils, Flavours & Fragrances, Indigenous Oils, Exotic Oils, Special Extracts, and Aromatics. For more information, please request a product brochure from email@example.com or visit www.teubes.com.