TAGETE OIL FOR PHARMA, AGRICULTURAL, COSMETIC USE
Extracted from the Aztec Marigold plant, and also known as Khakibos Oil or Kakiebos Oil, Tagetes Oil and Tagetes Essential Oil hold a wealth of immense benefits stretching across many sectors.
Widely used across various applications – such as medicine, pesticides, and cosmetics – Tagetes Oil is in high demand the world over. In a global study, Allied Market Research found that the notable increase in use of tagetes oil in medical and cosmetics industries is a major opportunity for market growth.
Tagetes Oil in the Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Sectors
- Tagetes Oil is a common additive to medical products, offers antiseptic and antimicrobial properties, and is effective in treating skin infections and small wounds
- The Oil is known to protect the respiratory system against cold and flu
- It is an anti-inflammatory
- Tagetes Oil can sooth irritation in the digestive tract
- Kakiebos Essential Oil is believed to reduce anxiety, stress, and depression
- Brings a uniquely floral note to men’s fragrances
Khakibos Oil Essential for Agriculture, Food and Beverages
- In agriculture, Tagetes Oil is a natural pest repellent, and is highly effective when used in pesticides to protect crops
- Thanks to its broad bioactivity, Khakibos Oil acts as an excellent food preservative for a variety of foodstuffs and beverages
- ResearchGate confirms that: “The wide range of microbicidal activity of the essential oil of Tagetes minuta against virus, bacteria, fungi, arboviruses, protozoa, and helminths presents the oil as a potential agent to relieve food poisoning”
Established in 1983, the Clive Teubes Group has been producing, distributing, and exporting superior quality products to both local and international markets for more than three decades. Based in Johannesburg, South Africa, its offerings include Esters, Essential Oils, Natural Extracts, Citrus Oils, Flavours & Fragrances, Indigenous Oils, Exotic Oils, Special Extracts, and Aromatics. For more information, please request a product brochure from firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.teubes.com.