Aniseed Essential Oil has a strong and clear fragrance which is similar to that of licorice. This Essential Oil has been used throughout history as a medicinal product, due to its wide variety of medical and pharmaceutical benefits. In addition to these medical benefits, Aniseed Essential Oil offers a variety of uses and applications for various industries.
Medical benefits of Aniseed Essential Oil:
- Aniseed Essential Oil is highly effective in treating digestive ailments such as indigestion and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Aniseed has a slight narcotic and sedative effect, making Aniseed Essential Oil the perfect solution to treat the symptoms of epilepsy
- Aniseed Essential Oil works well to sooth joint and muscle pain, and as such is often used in the treatment of conditions such as arthritis and rheumatism
- It has strong antiseptic properties and is therefore effective in cleaning small scrapes, cuts, and bruises, while aiding in wound healing
Additional benefits and uses of Aniseed Essential Oil:
- Due to its sweet aromatic taste, Aniseed Essential Oil (and Aniseed itself) is often used as a flavouring agent
- Its most common flavouring applications include being added to liqueurs, alcohol, gelatins, various candies, mints, chewing gum, and dairy products
- To add a richer and more robust scent, Aniseed Essential Oil is also often added to cosmetic products such as shampoos, conditioners, creams, soaps, and perfumes
- Aniseed functions effectively in calming anxiety and Aniseed Essential Oil is thus often used in the treatment of panic attacks and nervous conditions
The vast uses and benefits of Aniseed Essential Oil far exceed what could be listed here. This product offers innumerable, long-lasting, and time-tested benefits.
Established in 1983, the Clive Teubes Group has been producing, distributing, and exporting superior quality products to both local and international markets for more than three decades. Based in Johannesburg, South Africa, its offerings include: Esters, Essential Oils, Natural Extracts, Citrus Oils, Flavours & Fragrances, Indigenous Oils, Exotic Oils, Special Extracts, and Aromatics. For more information please request a product brochure from email@example.com or visit www.teubes.com.