WHY ORANGE TERPENES SHOULD BE USED IN CLEANING PRODUCTS
The demand for natural and effective cleaning products is higher than ever before. Sellers and consumers are constantly searching for ingredients that bolster the strength and efficacy of cleaning products. As a result, Orange Terpenes have grown in popularity, and for good reason.
Produced from the orange peel through a process of pressing and distillation, Orange Terpenes hold the highest level of citrus benefits. After the first distillation, Orange Terpenes are 95% pure, making them highly effective and suitable for large scale industrial cleaning products. Terpenes that have been distilled twice are of a higher purity level and are used in home based and refined cleaning products, especially during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
The Benefits of Orange Terpenes in Cleaning Products
- The strength of Orange Terpenes offers an effective clean that effectively removes tough substances such as oil and grease
- Orange Terpenes are an equally, if not more, efficient cleaning agent without the unnecessary and harmful chemical components found in common cleaning products
- Orange Terpenes can be used to clean a wide variety of materials and surfaces from electronics to carpets
- Carrying the benefits of citrus, Orange Terpenes are anti-viral, aiding in an efficient clean that protects against the spread of the Covid-19 virus
- Orange Terpene cleaning products are imbued with a refreshing and rejuvenating scent with aromatherapeutic properties that uplift the mood and invigorate the mind
Orange Terpenes are highly efficient, widely applicable, and highly beneficial for use in a wide variety of cleaning products.
Established in 1983, the Clive Teubes Group has been producing, distributing, and exporting superior quality products to both local and international markets for more than three decades. Based in Johannesburg, South Africa, its offerings include: Esters, Essential Oils, Natural Extracts, Citrus Oils, Flavours & Fragrances, Indigenous Oils, Exotic Oils, Special Extracts, and Aromatics. For more information, please request a product brochure from email@example.com or visit www.teubes.com.