Eucalyptus Smithii Essential Oil
Eucalyptus Smithii Essential Oil is the mildest type of Eucalyptus Oil. This Essential Oil is derived through the process of steam distillation of the leaves of the Eucalyptus Smithii plant, which is part of the Myrtaceae plant family, which originates from Australia. The Eucalyptus Smithii’s light and fresh aroma and quality makes it a favourite Essential Oil within the Health and Beauty industry.
Benefits and Uses:
- Due to its mild nature, Eucalyptus Smithii Essential Oil is ideal for use in beauty therapies, health remedies, and products that are to be used for long durations or for use with children and/or senior citizens.
- Eucalyptus Smithii Essential Oil acts as an effective decongestant and, as such, is a wonderful ingredient to add to topical creams and ointments meant to relieve congestion, coughs, colds, flu, and respiratory challenges.
- This gentle yet effective Essential Oil is also the perfect addition to massage oils, not only for it’s aromatherapeutic benefits of relieving stress and rejuvenating the mind, but also for its physical benefits of easing sore muscles and joints.
- The Eucalyptus Smithii Essential Oil boasts many pharmaceutical benefits. These include but are not limited to being analgesic, antiviral, and antibacterial. It functions as an anti-inflammatory as well as an antiseptic. It is effective in treating arthritis, bronchitis, asthma, cold sores, headaches and sinusitis.
- Its pleasing and relaxing aroma has afforded the Eucalyptus Smithii a favoured spot in spas, gyms, saunas, therapy offices, and doctors’ waiting rooms.
One of the gentlest and most calming Essential Oils, the Eucalyptus Smithii has firmly entrenched its place in the heart of the Health and Beauty industry.
Established in 1983, the Clive Teubes Group has been producing, distributing and exporting superior quality products to both local and international markets for more than three decades. Based in Johannesburg, South Africa, its offerings include: Essential Oils, Natural Extracts, Citrus Oils, Flavours & Fragrances, Indigenous Oils, Exotic Oils, Special Extracts, and Aromatics. For more information please request a product brochure from email@example.com or visit www.teubes.com.