THE LUXURY OF SANDALWOOD FRAGRANCE
The Sandalwood Fragrance offers rich and warm notes, adding a feeling of luxury and comfort in all of its applications. Sandalwood is derived from varieties of the Sandalwood tree of the genus Santalum. The Sandalwood Fragrance has a large and growing popularity base, and for good reason. This soothing fragrance has a wide variety of applications.
Sandalwood Fragrance Uses:
- Sandalwood Fragrance is often used in aromatherapy practice for its soothing qualities
- It helps to reduce anxiety while restoring one to a calm and grounded state
- It has also been known to boost confidence and concentration
- Sandalwood Fragrance is often used in perfumes as it blends well with other scents and adds a warmth to the perfume, infusing it with a luxurious feel
- The Fragrance is often added to soaps and cosmetics, not only infusing the product with its comforting scent, but also offering health benefits
- The health benefits of Sandalwood Fragrance include, but are not limited to, soothing and moisturising the skin, reducing redness and inflammation, and restoring nutrients and elasticity
- Sandalwood Fragrance is commonly used in linen and room sprays
- This scent is often used for this purpose within the hospitality industry as it creates an inviting and relaxing atmosphere without overpowering guests
- Due to its woody notes and skin soothing nature, Sandalwood Fragrance is a top choice ingredient in men’s colognes and aftershaves
The Sandalwood Fragrance adds a woody, warm, and welcoming scent to various products and environments. It is a scent that is associated with quality and luxury, boosting the status of any product that it is added to.
Established in 1983, the Clive Teubes Group has been producing, distributing, and exporting superior quality products to both local and international markets for more than three decades. Based in Johannesburg, South Africa, its offerings include: Esters, Essential Oils, Natural Extracts, Citrus Oils, Flavours & Fragrances, Indigenous Oils, Exotic Oils, Special Extracts, and Aromatics. For more information please request a product brochure from firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.teubes.com.