LAVENDER OIL – THE NATURAL INSECT REPELLENT
With the summer months approaching there are lots of wonderful things to look forward to. Unfortunately, the warmer weather often also means that there will be many more insects around. Consumer trends have depicted that natural insect repellents have increasingly become more popular in recent years. This is in line with the growth in awareness of, and demand for, chemical free, environmentally friendly products. Fortunately, Essential Oils such as Lavender Essential Oil and Citronella Essential Oil function perfectly to repel insects and to keep small animals out of homes. Using these Essential Oils also provides a wide range of benefits beyond that of functioning as a repellent.
Lavender Essential Oil Benefits:
- Lavender Essential Oil has a strong and soothing scent which repels insects and any unwanted small animals
- It soothes insect bites and rashes on the skin
- Its scent has aromatherapeutic properties, known for easing stress and relaxing the mind, as well as for enhancing the quality of sleep
Citronella Essential Oil Benefits:
- Citronella Essential Oil is known to be effective as a repellent for mosquitos and other flying insects
- It acts as an antifungal agent and is also effective in the healing and disinfecting of small wounds
- The Citronella scent is often used in aromatherapy for its refreshing qualities which are known to lift the mood and boost energy
Lavender Essential Oil and Citronella Essential Oil provide the perfect balance for promoting a calm and soothing atmosphere through their aromatherapeutic properties. They also ensure that the environment is free from unwanted insects, pests, and bugs.
Established in 1983, the Clive Teubes Group has been producing, distributing, and exporting superior quality products to both local and international markets for more than three decades. Based in Johannesburg, South Africa, its offerings include: Esters, Essential Oils, Natural Extracts, Citrus Oils, Flavours & Fragrances, Indigenous Oils, Exotic Oils, Special Extracts, and Aromatics. For more information please request a product brochure from firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.teubes.com.