THE POWERFUL ANTI-VIRAL PROPERTIES OF TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
As Covid-19 cases in South Africa continue to rise it is imperative that health and safety practices not only continue but strengthen too. This means that the demand for anti-viral ingredients and products is bound to increase. Strong health benefiting products like Tea Tree Essential Oil are flying off the shelves in the fight against infection.
MORE ABOUT TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Tea Tree Essential Oil is one of the most known Essential Oils for consumers and industries alike
- It has been used for centuries as a home remedy for many health ailments
- Tea Tree Essential Oil is derived from the leaves of the Australian Tea Tree
- Tea Tree Oil has a strong yet soothing smell
- It can be used in a wide variety of products in the pharmaceutical and beauty industries
THE ANTI-VIRAL AND HEALTH BENEFITS OF TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Tea Tree Essential Oil has strong anti-viral properties, making it extremely effective in combatting various strains of viruses
- Tea Tree Oil kills almost 90% of viruses and bacteria
- It helps to boost the immune system by activating the body’s white blood cells, which are directly involved in fighting pathogens
- Tea Tree Essential Oil is also an effective antimicrobial, which means that it can be used to disinfect wounds, hands, and surfaces
- Tea Tree Essential Oil aids the respiratory system
Tea tree essential oil is a vital health benefiting Essential Oil that can be added to various pharmaceutical and beauty products to help bolster the immune system and fight off viruses and infections.
Established in 1983, the Clive Teubes Group has been producing, distributing, and exporting superior quality products to both local and international markets for more than three decades. Based in Johannesburg, South Africa, its offerings include: Esters, Essential Oils, Natural Extracts, Citrus Oils, Flavours & Fragrances, Indigenous Oils, Exotic Oils, Special Extracts, and Aromatics. For more information please request a product brochure from firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.teubes.com.