THE WONDERFUL BENEFITS AND APPLICATIONS OF AMYRIS ESSENTIAL OIL
Amyris Essential Oil is a wonder working oil that is obtained from the Amyris Balsamifera tree and it has a sweet, woody, balsamic odor, similar to sandalwood. This tall tree boasts beautiful white flowers and is indigenous to the Caribbean. Amyris Essential Oil is derived from the bark of the Amyris Balsamifera tree through a process of steam distillation. This Essential Oil is incredibly popular within various markets due to its many benefits and wide range of applications. Some of these have been highlighted below.
Medical Benefits and Applications of Amyris Essential Oil
- Amyris Essential Oil is highly effective in strengthening the immune system
- It has proven effective in the treatment and easing of body aches and pains, easing muscle tension
- Amyris Essential Oil powerfully promotes and restores good respiratory health and functioning
- It aids in the treatment of viral infections, colds, and flus
- This Essential Oil works to ease stress and anxiety
- Amyris Essential Oil promotes better, deeper sleep
Amyris Essential Oil Applications for the Home and Office
- This Essential Oil works well as a natural and healthy insect repellent, perfect for the coming warmer months
- Amyris Essential Oil has strong antiseptic and antibacterial properties
- It is the perfect ingredient for industrial and commercial cleaning products
- Amyris Essential Oil’s pleasant aroma offers a soothing and calming scent to any environment
- Added to a diffuser, Amyris Essential Oil offers a soothing aroma that lifts the mood and invigorates the senses
Amyris Essential Oil is the perfect complement to a wide range of products, infusing them with the benefits of this wonderous Essential Oil.
Established in 1983, the Clive Teubes Group has been producing, distributing, and exporting superior quality products to both local and international markets for more than three decades. Based in Johannesburg, South Africa, its offerings include: Esters, Essential Oils, Natural Extracts, Citrus Oils, Flavours & Fragrances, Indigenous Oils, Exotic Oils, Special Extracts, and Aromatics. For more information, please request a product brochure from email@example.com or visit www.teubes.com.