THE SUBTLE ART OF DELTA UNDECALACTONE
Delta Undecalactone is a chemical compound that is found naturally in fruit and milk. It has a subtle coconut, nutty, and fruity aroma, and offers a creamy flavour. Delta Undecalactone is popular for use in the flavours and fragrances industry and is also often a key ingredient in a variety of household products.
Delta Undecalactone in Flavours and Fragrances
- This compound is often used for flavouring due to its luxurious texture
- Delta Undecalactone boasts a similar flavour profile to peach, making it highly complementary to a wide range of flavouring products
- It is often added as a flavouring agent to condiments and seasonings including spices, extracts, and flavourings
- Delta Undecalactone’s fruity and lactonic profiles make it perfect for butter, dairy, coconut, and fruit flavours
- Its subtle yet sweet aroma also makes it a favourite fragrance for a wide variety of perfumes
- This fragrance is also popular for use within scented products such as candles, potpourri, and incense
Delta Undecalactone in Household Products
- Delta Undecalactone is often added to personal care products due to its pleasing aroma and soothing qualities
- It is commonly added to products such as anti-perspirants, deodorants, creams, lotions, talcum powder, tablet and liquid soap, shampoo, and bath and shower gel
- Delta Undecalactone offers a refreshing aroma to cleaning products and, as a result, it is often added to products such as detergent powder, liquid detergent, and fabric softeners
This pleasant and fruity chemical compound offers a fresh and invigorating scent and flavour to a wide variety of products, both in flavours and fragrances and in a range of household products.
Established in 1983, the Clive Teubes Group has been producing, distributing, and exporting superior quality products to both local and international markets for more than three decades. Based in Johannesburg, South Africa, its offerings include: Esters, Essential Oils, Natural Extracts, Citrus Oils, Flavours & Fragrances, Indigenous Oils, Exotic Oils, Special Extracts, and Aromatics. For more information, please request a product brochure from email@example.com or visit www.teubes.com.