THE MANY USES FOR BALSAM PERU TO STRENGTHEN PRODUCT OFFERINGS
Balsam Peru is derived from various species of Myroxylon, including Myroxylon Balsamum and Myroxylon Pereirae. Balsam Peru contains up to 25 different substances! These substances are part of what makes this product so beneficial. However, caution should be used for those who are sensitive with a tendency towards allergies.
Balsam Peru Manufacturing Applications:
- Balsam Peru has a long history of being utilised in varying medications.
- It is often used in both medicinal and cosmetic ointments. This usage dates back for centuries and, as such, Balsam Peru is known for having stood the test of time. Some of the medical ointments that utilise this product are ointments treating burns and minor wounds, as well as antibiotic ointments.
- Balsam Peru has been proven to aid in accelerating repair and differentiation of scar tissue.
- It functions as a mild bactericidal and as such assists in the killing of bacteria.
- It is often used to add a luxurious scent and quality to various cosmetics and perfumes.
- Commonly, Balsam Peru is utilised as a flavouring agent. It is particularly popular as a flavouring agent in chewing gum, candies, cough syrups, and lozenges.
- Balsam Peru has also commonly been used to strengthen parasiticides.
A Fine Ingredient Across the Board
Balsam Peru is widely used across the globe as an effective ingredient for a wide variety of products. It strengthens the effectiveness of many medical ointments and is often used in a variety of over-the-counter medications. Within the flavours and fragrances market, Balsam Peru offers a luxurious scent to wide variety of cosmetics and perfumes, while being a flavour of choice.
Established in 1983, the Clive Teubes Group has been producing, distributing, and exporting superior quality products to both local and international markets for more than three decades. Based in Johannesburg, South Africa, its offerings include: Esters, Essential Oils, Natural Extracts, Citrus Oils, Flavours & Fragrances, Indigenous Oils, Exotic Oils, Special Extracts, and Aromatics. For more information, please request a product brochure from email@example.com or visit www.teubes.com.