By Jemina Dube
It may be early on in the year, but the general consensus seems to be that energies are waning. The demands of life can be incredibly stressful, leaving you with little energy to tackle the rest of the day, let alone the week. The happy truth, however, is that there is help.
You don’t have to spend your days feeling exhausted and always one step behind. The surest way to be your most productive and energised self is to rest and rejuvenate. Here are our Top Five Floral Fragrances that can help you do just that:
- Peach Fragrance:This fragrance is incredibly refreshing for the mind and body. Peach is rich in antioxidants, Vitamins C and E, and it is rich in free radicals. It gives a soft sweet smell and is the perfect fragrance for your baths, hand washes, cream and fabric softener.
- Lavender Fragrance: Lavender is well known for its calming qualities. It helps to reduce stress and aids in sleep, which in turn helps you to feel rested and ready for the day. As a floral fragrance, Lavender is versatile, allowing for various applications such as; candles, air-fresheners, in your bath/ bath products, floor polishes and fabric softeners.
- Rose Fragrance: Rose Fragrance evokes connotations of luxury. This luxurious quality comes not only from the beauty and popularity of its flowers but also from its aromatic ability to soothe, calm and uplift. This fragrance is perfect for creams, soaps, soap petals, and in your bath/ bath products and diffusers.
- Floral Fragrance:This fragrance lightens the mood and gives a calming and stress reducing scent. It is known to provide comfort and to aid in clearing the mind. It is most commonly used in detergents, air-fresheners, thick bleach and toilet soaps.
- Cotton Candy/Soft Blue Fragrance:This fragrance is fun and uplifting. Its soft, sweet aroma makes it smell good enough to eat (but rather don’t) and it inspires joy and creativity. This fragrance is well suited for room sprays, linen sprays, fabric softeners, petroleum jelly and Aqueous Creams.
The Clive Teubes Group offers a comprehensive range of flavours and fragrances to international markets. With a focus on innovation, the Group constantly evaluates new flavour concepts, developing unique, ethnic flavours and fragrances to meet distinctive global needs.