REFRESHING AND HEALING NATURE OF ORANGE OIL IN BEVERAGE FLAVOURS
Orange Oil is wildly popular for the flavouring of beverages. Orange Essential Oil is well known for its tantalising taste, which consumers flock to for its familiarity and popularity. However, Orange Oil in beverages goes far beyond the enjoyable taste. This Oil has remarkably refreshing and healing benefits too. Oranges have long been known for their exceptional health benefits and strengthening of the immune system, and the oil derived from them shares all of these wonders.
The Refreshing and Healing Benefits of Orange Oil:
- Consuming beverages imbued with Orange Oil boosts an individuals’ vitamin levels, especially vitamin C. This helps to boost the immune system.
- Orange Oil is anti-viral and helps the body to fight off viruses and symptoms of colds and flus.
- Orange Oil soothes inflammation in the body and thus aids in the reduction of swelling, aches, and pains.
- This Oil supports the digestive tract and helps to relieve an upset stomach.
- Orange Oil is effective in protecting against the spreading of fungi and bacteria.
- The smell and taste of Orange Oil is refreshing and can rejuvenate energy.
- Orange Oil has benefits for mental health, aiding in the reduction of signs of anxiety and stress.
- Orange Oil boosts antioxidants in the body, driving better overall health.
It’s time to bolster mood and health by adding Orange Oil to beverages – it’s about the flavour, and so much more. It not only gives a comforting and familiar taste but enriches the beverage with refreshing and healing properties as well.
Established in 1983, the Clive Teubes Group has been producing, distributing, and exporting superior quality products to both local and international markets for more than three decades. Based in Johannesburg, South Africa, its offerings include: Esters, Essential Oils, Natural Extracts, Citrus Oils, Flavours & Fragrances, Indigenous Oils, Exotic Oils, Special Extracts, and Aromatics. For more information, please request a product brochure from firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.teubes.com.