PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL USES AND APPLICATIONS
A FAVOURED OIL THROUGH OUT HISTORY
Peppermint Essential Oil has a familiar calming and invigorating aroma which, along with its vast range of applications and benefits, makes it a popular oil in a variety of industries. Throughout history, this Essential Oil has been revered for its medicinal properties and has been celebrated for its refreshing taste.
For the Pharmaceutical Industry:
Peppermint Essential Oil is used in a wide variety of pharmaceutical products. This is due to its strong medicinal benefits.
Some of these benefits include:
- An aid for digestive issues such as irritable bowel syndrome
- A topical and aromatherapeutic treatment to aid in the treatment of headaches and migraines
- Peppermint Essential Oil has a calming and rejuvenating effect on the skin and is effective in soothing redness, itchiness, rashes, and other skin irritations
- Peppermint Essential Oil is anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-microbial
- It is effective in the treatment of and relief from pain
- It aids in supporting and strengthening the immune system and the respiratory system
For the Flavours and Fragrances Industry:
Its familiar taste and scent make Peppermint Essential Oil a fast favourite within the Flavours and Fragrances industry.
Some applications include:
- As a flavouring agent in foods and beverages
- As a flavouring agent in products such as toothpastes and mouthwashes
- Peppermint Essential Oil is widely used in products such as soaps, creams, and shampoos to add an invigorating scent and to imbue the product with the Oil’s benefits
- It is a particular favourite in home scenting products such as scented candles and room sprays
It’s no wonder why Peppermint Essential Oil has been a favoured product throughout history. This Essential Oil adds a welcome familiarity, rich with benefits, to every produce that it is added to.
Established in 1983, the Clive Teubes Group has been producing, distributing, and exporting superior quality products to both local and international markets for more than three decades. Based in Johannesburg, South Africa, its offerings include: Esters, Essential Oils, Natural Extracts, Citrus Oils, Flavours & Fragrances, Indigenous Oils, Exotic Oils, Special Extracts, and Aromatics. For more information please request a product brochure from firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.teubes.com.