Rosemary Essential Oil is an Essential Oil that speaks of luxury and sophistication. It elevates the status of any product that it is used with and, of course, increases the benefits of the product substantially.
This Essential Oil is extracted from the Rosemary plant, scientifically known as Rosmarinus Officinalis, which is an evergreen shrub. Historically, Rosemary has been used in folk remedies and recipes. This tradition has led it to become one of the most sought after aromatic and medicinal essential oils globally.
Benefits of Rosemary Essential oil:
- Rosemary Essential Oil is known to stimulate hair growth. It is so effective in this that it is often used when treating patients with androgenetic alopecia. It works by preventing a byproduct of testosterone from attacking hair follicles.
- It is effective in the assistance of pain relief.
- Rosemary Essential Oil acts as a natural insect repellent and its light and floral aroma has the added benefit of freshening up the room with a relaxing fragrance.
- True to its legacy, Rosemary Essential Oil is often used within the flavours and fragrances industries. It is used to add depth and richness to taste, and an invigorating warmth and freshness to fragrances.
- In aromatherapy products, Rosemary Essential Oil is known to aid in reducing stress, promoting a clear mind and better sleep.
- Its rejuvenating properties make it the perfect Essential Oil to add to cosmetic and beauty products.
Rosemary Essential Oil brings a sense of sophisticated charm to every product. It is simultaneously soothing and invigorating to those fortunate enough to experience it.
Established in 1983, the Clive Teubes Group has been producing, distributing, and exporting superior quality products to both local and international markets for more than three decades. Based in Johannesburg, South Africa, its offerings include: Esters, Essential Oils, Natural Extracts, Citrus Oils, Flavours & Fragrances, Indigenous Oils, Exotic Oils, Special Extracts, and Aromatics. For more information please request a product brochure from email@example.com or visit www.teubes.com.